Monday, August 6, 2012

SECRET FANTASIES

Image from amazon.com
Do you ever have imaginary conversations with people? I do it all the time. Probably has something to do with being an introvert who's not too good at expressing herself orally. In fact, I had a fairly lengthy imaginary conversation with my hubby just the other day, as I was watching the sun come up and he was still snoozing away in bed.

The conversation was about fantasy lives, and was probably triggered by these books, which I haven't had the chance to read yet. I was planning to read them this week, after I finished the Hunger Games trilogy. I knew my sister had them all, and had already read them a couple of times each, so when she told me she had a sack of books waiting for me, I assumed they would be in it. They were not. Apparently she's not quite ready to let go of them, even temporarily! But I digress. Back to the imaginary conversation.

I've often read and heard that men think about sex at least a hundred times a day, including fantasies about total strangers they pass on the street. So, in this conversation, I was telling my hubby "I can't vouch for other women, but as for me, when I see a really good looking guy somewhere, I have honestly never given a thought to what it would be like to see him naked or go to bed with him. What gets me hot is imagining what it would be like to dance with them (in my fantasies, they are all really good dancers, of course, who love it just as much as I do). Or I imagine having long, passionate conversations with them, where there is actually a give and take of words, and this person really wants to hear what I have to say. Sometimes I even fantasize about being with someone who always puts their stuff away when they're done with it, and never leaves a trail of belongings around the house. That's what really gets me hot!" At that point in our imaginary conversation, my hubby reached over and took my hand, looked deep into my eyes, and said "Soooo, what you're trying to tell me is, you fantasize about gay guys?"


No comments: