Wednesday, May 30, 2012

A WEE BIT SCARED

Oh my! What is this? Hard to believe there could be anything on the supply list for my next class that I don't already have, but apparently I was missing this -- the cutest little water color set you ever saw!
It looks quite big in these photos, but it actually folds up to the size of a postcard (albeit a very thick postcard), perfect for tucking into a purse or tote bag. To tell you the truth, it has me more than a little nervous.
Playing around with water color pencils and crayons is one thing. Using real watercolors, with a real brush and a real palette? Well now, that's a whole nuther ball o' wax!

2 comments:

d.a. said...

Watercolors are so much fun - as soon as you get some skills under your belt, I think you'll love them.

Hill Country Hippie said...

Hey, d.a., I had no idea you were an artist on top of everything else!