Thursday, March 22, 2012

HELP, PLEASE!

A year or two from now, when I'm tearing my entire house apart trying to find all my old drafting supplies because I need a certain ruler or template or something, I'm counting on one of you to remind me that I put everything in that red metal picnic basket on top of my bookshelves.
Why did I move it all up there? Well, because it filled up an entire 5-drawer plastic cabinet that sits next to my desk, as well as four vintage flower pots, and it's all stuff I've barely touched since I segued from garden design to garden center merchandising and then to writing. And, now that I've discovered art journaling, it's space that could be better put to use holding the art supplies I already had...
plus all the stuff I bought at Hobby Lobby this week...
plus that box of stuff that's wingin' its way to me as we speak, from my Art Journaling instructor's online shop, The Scarlet Lime.

See! I told you it was dangerous for me to take up an artsy kind of hobby!

No comments: