Thursday, March 15, 2012

FUNK OR FUN?

Well, I've gone several days without taking a single blog-worthy photo, and that can mean only one of two things -- either I'm in a serious funk, or I'm just havin' way too much fun! I'll let you be the judge.

That's Paula on the far left.
My hubby left for a business trip to Houston on Monday morning. A short while later, BFF Paula arrived. The very next day big sister Carolyn showed up. Paula had to leave yesterday, but Carolyn won't leave until tomorrow, shortly before Hubby returns. While he's been gone we've eaten at most every restaurant in town, plus Trattoria Lisina in Driftwood (Mandola's) and Casa Garcia in Kyle. We've shopped, we've rocked, we've read, we've talked. Haven't exercised anything but my jaw, and haven't turned on the stove or oven even once. So which do you think it is? Deep, deep funk, or, just way too busy having fun to even think about pullin' out the camera?

Carolyn at Mandola's on a previous visit.

No comments: