Thursday, February 23, 2012

MY SAVIORS

Boy, was I ever nervous when my hubby went out and bought an entire truck-load of plants at one nursery, had a dump-truck-load of soil delivered (we've never brought in more than my little half-pint-pickup could carry before, and that was bad enough!), then, before he got a single hole dug, or any soil spread, went off to another nursery to buy a whole 'nother car-load of plants! I knew there was no way he could dig all those holes and spread all that dirt alone, so guess who was gonna have to help him? Imagine my glee then, when he headed off to town in the truck the other day and came back, not with more plants, but with these guys instead.
Between the three of them, they managed to complete in half a day what would have taken John and I a week or more, at least.
My heroes!

No comments: