Sunday, November 6, 2011

FUN ON THE FARM

David and Melody, the farm managers at Montesino Ranch
When you work as hard as these kids do, seven days a week, twelve months a year, well, sometimes, you just gotta cut loose!
Singer Chris Jamison and friend started off the entertainment
How d'ya like them sinks?
Whiskey Shivers stepped up to the mike next, around 8:00, and another group, Sour Bridges, came on after them. I'm afraid we didn't last long enough to see them, though.
Yep, these youngsters sure know how to have a good time, and I'm ever so grateful that they are generous enough to invite the whole community to join in, whenever they do.  It does my heart good to be reminded of the ever-increasing number of young people out there who have figured out what it means -- to be living the good life!

2 comments:

Betty Saenz said...

It is so good to eat good organicly produced food in season produced locally! I grow food in my front and back yard in town where I live.

Hill Country Hippie said...

Betty, I've been trying to grow some of my own, but all I can say is, thank heavens for our local farmers. Without them, my hubby and I would get mighty hungry!