Thursday, September 1, 2011

DON'T FORGET TO FLOSS


If you wondered why you didn't get a post this morning, you can blame it on my new dentist.  Boy, is she ever thorough!  I thought I could go to my appointment, go work out, and still be at Mima's by 11:15 or 11:30.  It was more like 12:15, and that was only by skipping my workout.  Sheesh!  Of course, it would have probably taken a lot less time had I not been a brand new patient...with a severe gag reflex...who needed a full set of x-rays...and, um, who wasted at least 1 1/2 or 2 years trying to find said new dentist.  It's amazing how much can go wrong when you skip a few of those bi-yearly check-ups!

1 comment:

GoP said...

Awww, I would have referred you to my dentist in Kyle if I knew you were looking. He's also a family friend so he sees everyone in the family and puts up with me turning all his TVs from Fox News to MSNBC whenever I go in. He's the best!