Monday, September 12, 2011

AND THE WINNER IS: THE LUCKIEST GIRL EVER!


I swear, that TERRI HALLOCK has to be the luckiest reader in the blogosphere!  I don't even need to ask her for her mailing address anymore, 'cause I finally just put it in my address book last time she won something.  Congratulations Teri!  I hope your hubby went ahead and got you a birthday present, so you get double the celebration this year.  Just promise me you will make a special spot for this basket in your Winnebago, so you can take a bit of Texas with you, wherever you may go.

2 comments:

Teri H said...

Woohoo! 50 is turning out alright! Most definitely all of this will find a place in our present home as well as the moving one in the future! Thank you my dear friend!

Hill Country Hippie said...

Via Facebook:
*
Teri Nunn Hallock Thank you!
Yesterday at 8:45am · LikeUnlike
*
Becky Thomas Lane You're most welcome! I know you'll put it to good use.
Yesterday at 9:00am · LikeUnlike
*
Priscilla Lane Suggestion--previous winners should be disqualified for at least a year!! (Sorry, Teri--is that selfish of me?)
14 hours ago · LikeUnlike
*
Becky Thomas Lane Well, she still would have won then, because I think it's been two years since I had a drawing! The only thing I she got this year was for that "Handmade" meme here on facebook that anyone could sign up for.
7 hours ago · LikeUnlike
*
Priscilla Lane ‎:-) Just had to whine!!
5 hours ago · LikeUnlike
*
Teri Nunn Hallock ‎=) The last time I won something from Becky was http://hillcountryliving.blogspot.com/2008/09/big-weeners-sense-of-place-she-had-me.html.
SEASONALITY: A Common Sense Approach To Living The Good Life: BIG WEENERS, SENSE OF PLACE & SHE HAD.
hillcountryliving.blogspot.com
Wow! I can't believe I won! "I never win anything"... don't people always say that? But I really never do! I'm so excited! Thank you!