Monday, August 29, 2011

HAIKU RABBIT


I almost forgot to show you what my husbund won at the art chair auction!  This fellow here, who was hand made from porcelein, came sitting in this chair:

The artist even hand-knitted that little sweater and beret!

I love his attitude, and can almost here him uttering that gutteral "Arh-huh!", when a hot young thing struts by.  He's like a cross between Kevin Klein in French Kiss and Clive Owen in that movie where he plays an assassin who uses carrots as weapons.  There's just one problem...

The only way we can put this on display, is if we get rid of another piece of furniture.  I vote for John's recliner.

1 comment:

GoP said...

Maybe seal the chair well and sit it near the front door (assuming it is somewhat covered?) Bunny could greet guests....we have a big clay turtle that my son dresses up occassionally on the front porch (he often wears a darth vadar mask)...so why not a bunny?