Thursday, August 11, 2011

FRENCH LINENS, TEXAS-STYLE


See these cute kitchen accessories?  This is what I saw in just about every home decor shop I stepped foot in in Paris and Provence - same rustic weave, same ivory or taupe background, same navy or dark red stripes, same style ceramic casseroles and gratins.  Only guess what?  I didn't take this picture in France.  I took it yesterday -- at Tar-jay!  Think you might want some some of those cute towels for your own kitchen?  Well, before you rush over to Target, you might want to check this out...

I found these jewels at Ikea, thanks to a tip over on My French Corner.

I just love how soft and lightweight they are.  Perfect for polishing, shining and dusting!

Know how much these babies cost me?  A whopping 89 cents a piece!  Tres bien, non?

1 comment:

Hill Country Hippie said...

Received Via Facebook:
JoBeth Cloud likes this.
*
o
Jean Ohm Love those! What a bargin!
Thursday at 5:17pm · LikeUnlike
o
Becky Thomas Lane No kidding! What else can you buy for 89 cents these days, that lasts more than 5 seconds?