Tuesday, April 26, 2011

TODAY'S GRATITUDE: DE LIME & DE COCONUT

 Last Wednesday, just when I was in the middle of the not-so-fun preparations for that not-so-fun procedure, the most unexpected thing showed up in our mailbox.

Did she nail my colors, or what?!
It was a small package, but you know what they say about those, don't you?  Well, I guess it's true, for in it were a hand-knitted dish cloth, and a bar of the most delicious smelling handmade soap!  The only problem was, the soap smelled sooo good, and I was soooooo hungry that day, it was all I could do not to take a bite out of it!

So today I am most grateful for the many interesting, awesome, amazing friends that have come to me via the blogosphere -- even if I've never actually met them in person!


2 comments:

Teri H said...

=) Sorry about the timing... I think you would have been disappointed if you had tried to take a bite out of it!

Hill Country Hippie said...

Your timing was wonderful -- it was such an unexpected surprise that it made me forget all about what was coming round the pike (both literally, and figuratively)!