Thursday, October 7, 2010

THE ADVENTURER



I ran into a friend last Friday, and she asked what I was up to. "Oh, just ran into town to do my workout and grab a taco. John will be here shortly. We've both been busy trying to figure out what to do with all the stuff in the townhouse. He's letting it go come Christmas, you know." Grinning, she asked "Sooo, what are you going to do when he's here all the time? That'll be quite a change for you, won't it?" "Well, my plan is to continue in the manner to which I have become accustomed. We'll see how that goes!"

Later, I told Lex and John about this conversation, and added "What she probably meant was, is John going to approve of how often you go to Mima's?" "I guess she doesn't realize that Dad would be moooore than happy to hop in the car and go with you!", Lex responded. "Mebbe," said John, with a little smirk. "Mebbe not." Huh? "Well, how do you know I won't be off having adventures?" That boy. He's a corker, isn't he? I told him, "I hope you will be, Squeedunk. With all my heart, I hope you will be!"

No comments: