Monday, February 8, 2010

AND THE WINNER IS...

Duh, duh-duh-duh, da-dah...Kathy Gerwig! Congratulations Gus! Now all you have to do is decide whether you want your cozy to be sage green with dark teal trim, sage green with a rusty-red trim, or multi-colored in shades of soft yellow and coral (though I have to say, the pretty pattern of the stitches gets lost in a multi-colored yard). Oh yeah, and you have to promise to replace at least one Diet Dr. Pepper a day with a cup of tea! Love you Big Sis. Glad you finally won something!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ooo - I'm so excited. I think the sage green with the rusty-red trim would look fabulous in my kitcen! Since I'm working at home it will be easy for me to have a mid-morning cup of tea! You have inspired me to try to think of something 'crafty' to do for next Christmas. Love - Gus

Hill Country Hippie said...

Okey dokey then, yours is halfway made. Hopefully I can have it finished by the next time I see you! By the way, do you even have a teapot?