Monday, December 28, 2009

IT WAS A VERY GOOD YEAR - FOR HANDMADE






Not only did I give handmade this Christmas, I also received quite a bit as well: a gizmo made by son Austin, that will monitor light and moisture for the seedlings I will be starting soon; a wonderful painting (newly framed) which my daughter did in high school, entitled "Your Face'll Stick Like That"; assorted handmade soaps, lotions, balms, sachets, and darling knitted scrubbies that hold a bar of soap; fancy bookmark, beaded knitting needles and a cute little tin for holding knitting accessories, all made by my SIL, who is a whiz with polymer clay; hot cocoa mix and decorated mug from Tiny Monkey Industries (a.k.a. niece Megan & hubby Ben).

What about you? Did you give or receive anything handmade? If so, I'd love to post it here for all to share. Please email your photos with a brief description to becky.lane(at)vownet(dot)net

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It is rather interesting for me to read that post. Thank you for it. I like such themes and everything that is connected to them. I would like to read more soon.