Wednesday, September 9, 2009

SHE'S HERE! (Oops - make that He's Here!)

Someone just left a comment on my previous post, saying that it was misting over in Austin, and one of the news stations claimed Wimberley got an inch of rain. Alas, faulty information once again. I just put on my hooded raincoat and went to check the gauge myself. We did not get an inch of rain, we got FOUR INCHES. El Nino has arrived! The rain gods must have heard my siblings were heading this way, and decided maybe it was time to send us another little flood, just to break up the monotony.

4 comments:

musingegret said...

Uhhh, Becky, El Nino is "little boy", but who cares about the gender when we're getting big ploppy drops of warm wonderful rain! Wow, I bet you want to trek down thru the back pasture (or wherever you go) and shoot some updated pics for us of the creek (yeah, right!). ;-)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/El_Ni%C3%B1o-Southern_Oscillation

musingegret said...

Ooops, make that "the boy" (correction from prev post).

Hill Country Hippie said...

OOPS! Pardon me. HE'S here!

Teri H said...

Awesome on the rain... it's spitting here right now...