Monday, December 29, 2008

HAS ANYBODY SEEN MY MOJO?

Between having the kids here, everyone getting sick, going out of town, Christmas, and getting totally obsessed with finishing the last two books in the Twilight series, I seem to have misplaced my journalling/blogging/writing MoJo! Not only have I not been writing much on my own blog, I haven't even been visiting any of my favs lately. Don't worry, I'm sure it's temporary. All I need is to get to a point where I am not blowing my nose and coughing up, well, never mind... I just need a couple of more days to recuperate, finish Breaking Dawn, clear a path through my house, and resume my usual routine, and I'm sure my MoJo will find its way home.

In the meantime, it's time for another GIVE-AWAY! Just leave a comment between now and Sunday evening (up to one a day - improve your odds!) to let me know that you wish to be included. May the Force be with you!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

My comment - I just left it.