Monday, November 3, 2008

ARE WE HAVIN' FUN, OR WHAT?


Line-dancing just beats a treadmill all to pieces. I had no idea there was so much variety to it though. The majority is done to C&W favorites, but we also do a tango that makes me want to stick a rose between my teeth. I hadn't realized just how much I had missed dancing. Once a year at the company Christmas party just doesn't cut it. The good news is, our instructor Dee (the one in the middle) told us today about a great place in Kyle called Texas Old Town (http://www.texasoldtown.com/events.php). It's primarily a wedding/reunion venue, but on the second Friday of each month they host a family style C&W dance with a great barbecue buffet, and Dee plans to be there, teaching anyone who's interested how to line-dance. Can't wait! In the meantime, y'all should come on down to the Wimberley Community Center on a Monday morning at 9:00 (plus 1st & 3rd Wed.). We be havin' some fun!

2 comments:

Teri H said...

It does look fun! Wish I could join you!!!

I don't know if you like to participate in "tags" but I tagged you this morning! =)

Hill Country Hippie said...

Cool! I'll check it out.