Wednesday, April 9, 2008

LOVE AND KISSES, YOUR SPASTIC WIFE


Hey Babe,

Boy, that was close. I guess the Gods were watching over you again today. Ya know that big metal barrel that I painted blue - had an old dead palm tree in it? I decided to move it today, and boy, did it move! I just wanted to roll it over to the other side of the driveway, but I forgot to take into consideration the slant of the driveway, and the curve of the barrel. The curve caused it to turn on me and go in the opposite direction from that which I intended, and the slant caused it to pick up speed and completely get away from me. It went zooming down the hill, barely missing your satellite dish pole (guess I'll have to aim better next time - never was any good at bowling), became airborne a couple of times, but was eventually stopped by a tree some ways down. Ya shoulda seen that sucker go!

Love,
B.

2 comments:

lexlane said...

On behalf of my father, I must say "Way to go Beck!" That is too funny.

Hill Country Hippie said...

Thanks Lex, I needed that. Haven't heard it in a while.