Thursday, April 3, 2008

IS IT A WOG? A BLINE? A WINIZZOG?

I got an email message recently from Lisa, owner of our wonderful local wine bar, announcing that she had not only revamped their entire website (www.cliffordsoriginalwinebar.com), she had launched a "wine blog" as well. In honor of the occasion, she was offering a free glass of their house wine to anyone who would reply to her message with a story or photo depicting why they love Clifford's. I wrote back saying that I love Clifford's because almost every time I go there, I end up with new material for my own blog! Not only did I win that glass of wine, I've also netted several new readers who linked from that comment back to my blog. How cool is that? Go to the link above to check out her fantastic new website, with lots of great photos, and be sure to click on Lisa's Blog.

No comments: